Highland Village Newborn Photographer . I photographed Adalyn’s newborn session a little while ago!! She was such a good baby! Her mom and dad selected to do newborn only session. They wanted this newborn session to be all about baby Adelyn. We got to do so many adorable sets!
I wanted to write a most asked question post about newborn sessions. Sooo, here we go!
- When is the best time to schedule my newborn portrait session? The best time to schedule a newborn session is when the baby is still in mommas belly. I advise to book at least 2-3 months before the baby’s birth to ensure availability. Newborns are usually photographed 6-14 days after birth.
- How do I book without knowing my session date? We book newborn sessions by moms due date.
- Can I incorporate sibling and family photos with my baby? Absolutely, I have two packages. One is for baby only and other includes siblings and family.
- How long does a newborn session lasts? Normally newborn sessions take 2-3 hours. It is truly up to your baby and how well they sleep. The better they sleep the quicker the session.
- How much does a newborn session cost? I have two different newborn packages, please feel free to check my PRICING for this information.
- How long will it take to see my images? It usually takes one day to receive a sneak peek of the session, within the three days I send off a proofing gallery for clients to select their images. After selection it takes about one week to receive the phots.
- Where are you located? Im located in Flower Mound, TX.
Highland Village Newborn Photographer | Adalyn | Newborn Session
Here are more adorable photos of sweet babies PORTFOLIO.